Project Café Ireland 2023 is Allegra World Coffee Portal's latest deep-dive into the most interesting branded coffee shop markets across Europe
Each year in addition to Project Café Europe, Allegra World Coffee Portal focus on three key markets in the region. More industry insight, more operator profiles, and more consumer research. This year, the focus is on Ireland, Italy and Scandinavia. Project Café Ireland 2023 is the definitive take on the current state of the Irish market, tracking its evolution over the last five years, and its future prospects
In publication since 1999, the Project Café report series continues to help industry stakeholders understand the social and economic contributions of the industry and navigate changing dynamics. The series comprises major global region reports, and key national reports that deliver a comprehensive coffee shop market analysis.
Project Café Ireland 2023 identifies the size of Ireland’s branded coffee shop market in terms of outlets and growth rates, providing an in-depth strategic examination of the current retail environment. Featuring consumer research, industry consultations, analysis of key market topics and competing operator strategies, the report unpacks key opportunities and potential future barriers to growth.
Project Café Ireland 2023 will help your organisation tailor its approach to the unique demands of this market, facilitating better informed business decisions.
Published 3 April 2023, 211 Pages
Project Cafe Ireland 2023 key features:
- Outlet market sizing, including future growth projections, for the branded Irish coffee shop sector
- Over 2,000 online surveys with Irish coffee shop consumers, with over 100 pages of results and analysis
- Over 80 online surveys, consultations and in-depth interviews with leading industry insiders in Ireland
- In-depth profiles of major operators in Ireland, including key company and supplier information
- Pricing analysis of major operators in Ireland, including latte, cappuccino, filter coffee and espresso beverages
For further information please contact: