De’Longhi to acquire 40% of Swiss espresso machine manufacturer Eversys

ARDON, SWITZERLAND – De’Longhi Group today announced the 40% acquisition of Swiss espresso machine manufacturer, Eversys SA, for an undisclosed sum.  The deal includes a two-way option for De’Longhi to acquire the remaining 60% of the company within the next two to four years.
Specialising in the manufacturing of fully automatic espresso machines for the professional Horeca market, Eversys registered turnover of 17.3 million CHF in 2016.  Following the deal transaction, expected before mid-July 2017, the company will continue to operate as a separate entity, led by the previous management team, with headquarters in Switzerland.
‘For Eversys the partnership with De’Longhi creates a significant potential of synergies, which will contribute to accelerate and secure our ambitious development plans. In addition, it offers the midterm possibility for the founders and current shareholders to resolve their succession strategy’ says Martin Strehl, Chairman and Delegate of the Board of Eversys.
De’Longhi Group, a global market leader in the manufacturing of coffee machines for the home, achieved turnover of 1.85 billion euros in 2016, and currently employs over 7,100 staff in multiple countries.
‘Eversys brings a wealth of technology, a management team with proven experience in the sector and the ambition to become a leading player in the global professional coffee market. This partnership is also driven by the technological, industrial and distribution synergies, which De’Longhi is able to assure’ says Fabio De’Longhi, Vice-Chairman and CEO of the De’Longhi Group.
Registered in England. Company No. 8736608
© 2022 World Coffee Portal Ltd.