The Roasters Report UK 2019 is Allegra World Coffee Portal’s inaugural analysis of the UK’s flourishing coffee roasting segment.
The report helps industry stakeholders and investors understand the opportunities and challenges faced by UK coffee roasters and provides clarity on how the segment is evolving.
The Roasters Report identifies key success factors, inhibitors of growth, market trends, and future growth channels within the coffee roasting segment. The analysis builds on Allegra’s 20 years of in-depth research and unparalleled knowledge of the market.
The report also features a complete directory of all the UK coffee roasteries, including size, contact details, cafés, machine partnerships and certifications.
The Roasters Report will help your organisation tailor its approach to the unique demands of this segment, facilitating better informed business decisions.
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800.
- Over 50 consultations with UK coffee roasters, including in-depth interviews with senior industry leaders in the UK roasting segment including green coffee traders, coffee roasters, and operators
- Over 50 online surveys with key industry stakeholders
- Field research including site visits to coffee roasteries
- Data interpretation from documentation provided by major coffee roasters and green coffee buyers
- Desk research across company websites, published accounts, industry associations, trade press and news articles