Project Café USA 2020 is Allegra World Coffee Portal’s definitive and ground-breaking study on the changing and dynamic US branded coffee shop market across all 50 states.
Drawing on more than 20 years of in-depth research, Project Café reports are widely regarded as ‘the Bibles’ of the coffee sector, now providing the most accurate information on the US coffee shop market.
Project Café USA will help industry stakeholders and investors to deeply understand the business, social and economic contributions of the branded coffee shop market in the largest coffee-consuming country in the world.
Allegra’s Project Café report series is the most in-depth and accurate market information available for the global coffee industry.
Allegra reports are unparalleled in their attention to detail, giving businesses the oversight needed to make informed decisions at strategic and operational levels.
- 100+ in-depth interviews, surveys and consultations with industry leaders, including CEOs and Managing Directors of major coffee chains and suppliers, as well as other key stakeholders and industry participants
- 5,000+ online surveys with US consumers, conducted via the Allegra Insights online survey platform
- Nationally representative survey sample structured to reflect key cities and population distribution relevant to the US out-of-home coffee market
- Field research including site visits, data gathering and pricing analysis of beverages
- Desk research across company websites, published accounts, industry associations, trade press and news articles
- Focus on major branded coffee shop market developments, including coffee-focused operators such as Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts and Tim Hortons; and food-focused operators Panera Bread, Cinnabon and Einstein Bros. Bagels
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800.