Project Café UK 2020 is Allegra World Coffee Portal’s definitive annual analysis on the UK’s dynamic branded coffee shop market.
After an impressive two decades of sustained growth, this established segment has become intrinsic to UK lifestyle but is facing increasing challenges from a changing retail environment and economic pressures.
Marking 20 years of publication, this milestone study helps industry stakeholders understand the social and economic contributions of the industry and navigate the changing market dynamics.
Project Café UK identifies the growth, size and value of the branded coffee shop market and provides a strategic examination of the current trading environment. With in-depth consumer research and operator consultations, the report unpacks major trends, key opportunities and potential barriers to growth.
Project Café UK 2020 will help your organisation tailor its approach to the unique demands of this market, facilitating better informed business decisions.
- 150+ in-depth interviews, surveys and consultations with industry leaders, including CEOs and Managing Directors of major coffee chains and suppliers, as well as other key stakeholders and industry participants
- 20,000+ online surveys with UK consumers, conducted via the Allegra Insights online survey platform
- Field research including site visits, data gathering and pricing analysis of beverages
- Desk research across company websites, published accounts, industry associations, trade press and news articles
- Focus on major branded coffee shop market developments, including coffee-focused operators such as Costa, Starbucks and Caffè Nero; and food-focused operators such as Greggs, Pret A Manger, and Krispy Kreme
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800.