Project Café Netherlands 2020 is Allegra World Coffee Portal’s first-ever deep dive study into the fast-growing Dutch branded café market.
Benefiting from Allegra’s 20+ years of insight and industry knowledge, the study will help stakeholders and investors understand the business, social and economic contributions of this composite coffee shop landscape.
The report provides a detailed assessment of the current trading environment, with market sizing, growth forecast and key trends and opportunities identified. Project Café Netherlands includes an expansive consumer analysis into spending behaviour, consumption patterns, brand awareness and understanding of contemporary Dutch café culture.
Project Café Netherlands 2020 will help your organisation tailor its approach to the unique demands of this market, facilitating better informed business decisions.
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800.
- 100+ in-depth interviews, surveys and consultations with industry leaders in key markets, including CEOs and Managing Directors of major coffee chains and suppliers, as well as other key stakeholders and industry participants
- 2,000+ online surveys with Dutch consumers, conducted via the Allegra Insights online survey platform
- Field research including site visits, data gathering and pricing analysis of beverages
- Desk research across company websites, published accounts, industry associations, trade press and news articles
- Focus on major branded coffee shop market developments, including coffee-focused operators such as Starbucks, Coffeecompany and Doppio Espresso; and food-focused operators such as La Place, Bagels & Beans and Délifrance