|Project Café Middle East 2019 is Allegra World Coffee Portal’s definitive, ground-breaking study on the emerging branded coffee shop market in the Middle East.|
Drawing on almost 20 years of in-depth research, Allegra’s Project Café report series provides the most accurate market information available for the global coffee industry.
The report will help industry stakeholders and investors to deeply understand the business, social and economic contributions of the branded coffee shop market, across 12 key Middle East countries – Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Turkey, Saudi Arabi and United Arab Emirates.
The report provides in-depth profiles of leading operators in each market, as well as major suppliers in coffee, equipment and other supply areas.
Project Café Middle East 2019 will help your organisation tailor its approach to the unique demands of these markets, facilitating better informed business decisions.
- Industry research comprising over 100 consultations with industry insiders, decision makers and key staff, including over 70 in-depth interviews
- Over 200 surveys with industry insiders, decision makers and key staff
- Field research including site visits, data gathering and pricing analysis
- Desk research across company websites, published accounts, industry associations, trade press and news articles
- Focus on the major branded coffee shop chains including: Costa Coffee, Starbucks Coffee Company, Tim Hortons, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Second Cup
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800.