Project Café Ireland 2020 is Allegra World Coffee Portal’s first-ever deep dive study into the rapidly developing Irish branded coffee shop market.
Benefiting from Allegra’s 20+ years of insight and industry knowledge, the study will help stakeholders and investors understand the business, social and economic contributions of Europe’s fastest growing coffee shop market.
The report provides a detailed assessment of the current trading environment, with market sizing, growth forecast and key trends and opportunities identified. Project Café Ireland includes an expansive consumer analysis into spending behaviour, consumption patterns, brand awareness and understanding of the contemporary Irish café community.
Project Café Ireland 2020 will help your organisation tailor its approach to the unique demands of this market, facilitating better informed business decisions.
For more information and pricing, download the brochure or get in touch with the team here.
- 100+ in-depth interviews, surveys and consultations with industry leaders in key markets, including CEOs and Managing Directors of major coffee chains and suppliers, as well as other key stakeholders and industry participants
- 1,500+ online surveys with Irish consumers, conducted via the Allegra Insights online survey platform
- Field research including site visits, data gathering and pricing analysis of beverages
- Desk research across company websites, published accounts, industry associations, trade press and news articles
- Focus on major branded coffee shop market developments, including coffee-focused operators such as Costa, Insomnia and Starbucks; and food-focused operators such as O’Briens, Brambles Café and Butlers Chocolate Café