Project Café Europe 2020 is Allegra World Coffee Portal’s extensive annual study on the highly diverse European branded coffee shop industry.
The report details market sizing and growth projections for all 48 European markets and provides additional pricing analysis and operator profiles for 24 featured markets.
New for 2020, Project Café Europe takes a deep-dive into four key markets (France, Germany, Ireland and The Netherlands), with core consumer research and trading environment analysis to identify changing consumption trends and growth opportunities.
Enabling specific tailoring of your approach to the unique demands of the featured markets, Project Café Europe 2020 will help you make better informed and more successful business decisions in each country.
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800.
- 500+ in-depth interviews, surveys and consultations with industry leaders in key markets, including CEOs and Managing Directors of major coffee chains and suppliers, as well as other key stakeholders and industry participants
- 8,000+ online surveys with French, German, Irish and Dutch consumers, conducted via the Allegra Insights online survey platform
- Field research including site visits, data gathering and pricing analysis of beverages
- Desk research across company websites, published accounts, industry associations, trade press and news articles
- Focus on major branded coffee shop market developments, including coffee-focused operators such as Costa, Starbucks and McCafé; and food-focused operators such as Greggs, K&U Backkultur and Paul