Following the December release of Allegra Strategies’ Project Café2016 UK report, more than 60 members of the UK coffee industry attended Allegra’s annual breakfast launch and debrief at Home House on Friday 22 January 2016.
The debrief was led by Anya Marco, Allegra’s Director of Research and Insights, who discussed the findings from Project Café2016 UK
. According to the report the total UK coffee shop market is predicted to exceed 30,000 outlets and £15 billion turnover by 2025, driven by branded coffee chain expansion and non-specialist operator growth.
The UK is a nation of coffee lovers with an increasing appreciation and knowledge of coffee,consuming 2.2 billion cups of coffee out-of-home each year.
The debrief was also the inaugural event for the Allegra Coffee Leader Network
, the exclusive coffee industry membership programme providing thought leadership to coffee shop operators, suppliers and distributors through reports, events, products, debriefs and coffee shop concept tours.
Membership of the Allegra Coffee Leader Network provides clients with a vast range of high-value business benefits that will translate into market success:
- Access to definitive, market leading reports from Allegra World Coffee Portal
- Networking opportunities with leaders across the coffee supply chain
- Attendance at leading industry events, including the UK Coffee Leader Summit conference
- Exposure to the most cutting edge concepts and innovative and new outlets via coffee shop study tours
- Access to Allegra’s team of expert analysts
For more information, or to join the Allegra Coffee Leader Network, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800
or email Gile Downes: firstname.lastname@example.org