Project Iced2017 UK is Allegra World Coffee Portal’s definitive study on the growing iced beverage and blended beverage market.
The report helps industry stakeholders and investors understand the importance of iced beverages to a varied menu in coffee shops and establish a business strategy.
Key Areas Covered:
- Market size and growth projections for the total UK iced beverage market in value terms
- Branded coffee-focused and food-focused chain developments of iced beverages
- Drivers and inhibitors of growth
- Profile and growth plans of key branded coffee shop players
- Key success factors for coffee operators
- Consumer iced beverage consumption patterns
- Comparison of iced beverage prices across the market
- In-depth analysis of consumer frequency, spend, preferences, consumption patterns, attitudes and brand awareness
- Differences between customer demographics, including age, gender, occupation and location
Date of Publication:
- Telephone and online interviews with CEOs, managing directors, senior managers and store managers of major industry players, including leading UK coffee and food-focused chains, major suppliers and non-specialist players including department stores, supermarkets and bookstores
- 1,237 online surveys with UK consumers, all recruited from Allegra Insights independent consumer panel
- Desk research including trade press, company financials and online data sources
- Focus on the major branded coffee shop chains including: Costa Coffee, Starbucks Coffee Company, Caffè Nero and food-focused chains including Pret A Manger and EAT.
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800 or click here: