Project Café USA is Allegra World Coffee Portal’s definitive, ground-breaking study on the changing and dynamic US branded coffee shop market across all 50 states.
Project Café USA will help industry stakeholders and investors to deeply understand the business, social and economic contributions of the branded coffee shop market in the largest coffee-consuming country in the world.
- Branded coffee shop market developments
- Key success factors and market trends
- Major player profiles, including financial performance, pricing analysis and forecasts
- In-depth analysis of consumer preferences, consumption patterns and brand awareness
- Detailed customer demographics, including age, gender, occupation, location and lifestyle drivers
- Opportunities and challenges for suppliers
- Deep insight into non-specialist sectors including hotels, department stores, supermarkets, gourmet vending, bookstores, fast food and rest-areas
- Impact of artisan coffee concepts and specialty coffee on the broader market
- Analysis of in-home coffee drinking trends and evolving consumer behavior
- 60+ in-depth interviews with industry leaders, including CEOs and Managing Directors of the major coffee chains, key suppliers, industry associations and other industry participants
- 5000 online surveys with US consumers
- Nationally representative survey sample structured to reflect key cities and population distribution relevant to the US out-of-home coffee market
- Desk research including trade press, company financials and online data sources
- Review of social media and digital technology
- Focus on the major branded coffee shop chains including Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, McCafé, Tim Hortons, Caribou Coffee and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- In-depth coverage of 3rd wave and 4th wave concepts, cold beverages and technologies, impacting the future of the market.
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800 or download the brochure.