Project Café2016 Europe is Allegra Strategies’ definitive annual study on the highly dynamic European branded coffee shop market over the past twelve months.
Project Café2016 Europe helps industry stakeholders and investors understand the social and economic contributions of the branded coffee shop industry in 24 key European countries including the UK, Russia, Germany, Turkey, Spain, Italy, France, Poland and the Nordic region.
Project Café2016 Europe identifies the growth and size of the European branded coffee shop market building on insight spanning more than 16 years of experience.
Key areas covered:
- Branded coffee shop market and bakery chain developments in each European country
- Drivers and inhibitors of growth
- Profile and growth plans of key coffee shop players in each market
- Key success factors for coffee operators
- Consumer coffee consumption patterns
- Comparison of coffee beverage prices across Europe
- Total market and outlet growth by operator
- More than 400 interviews with industry leaders, including CEOs and
- Managing Directors of the major coffee chains, key suppliers, industry associations and other industry participants
- Extensive desk research including trade press, company financials and online data sources
- Focus on the major branded coffee shop chains including: Costa Coffee, Starbucks Coffee Company, McCafé, Caffè Nero, EAT., Pret A Manger, Espresso House, Kamps and Paul
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800 or download the Project Café16 brochure: