|Project Café2015 Europe is Allegra’s definitive annual study on the highly dynamic European branded coffee shop market. This report draws on 15 years of in-depth research and is widely regarded as the bible of the coffee sector.
Project Café2015 helps industry stakeholders and investors understand the social and economic contributions of the branded coffee shop industry in 23 key European countries including the UK, Germany, Turkey, Spain, Italy, France, Poland, Greece and the Nordic region*.
The report explores the following
- Branded coffee shop market and bakery chain developments in each European country
- Drivers and inhibitors of growth
- Profile and growth plans of key coffee shop players within each market
- Key success factors for coffee operators
- Consumer coffee consumption patterns
- Comparison of coffee beverage prices across Europe
- Total market and outlet growth by operator
20 November 2014
Date of Publication
Interviews with CEOs, managing directors, senior managers and store managers of major industry players, including:
- More than 400 interviews with industry leaders, including CEOs and Managing Directors of the major coffee chains, key suppliers, industry associations and other industry participants
- Extensive desk research including trade press, company financials and online data sources
- Focus on the major branded coffee shop chains including: Costa Coffee, Starbucks Coffee Company, McCafé, Caffè Nero, EAT, Pret A Manger, Espresso House, Kamps and Paul.
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800 or click here