|Allegra Strategies is proud to release the 2013 report on the European branded coffee shop market, providing comprehensive research on this fast-developing market.
The Project Café13 EU report focuses on the growth of branded chains across 23 countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and now including Turkey.
Allegra interviewed 289 senior representatives from major coffee shop brands to produce this in-depth study, providing business managers, owners and investors with a detailed understanding of the opportunities and challenges faced by coffee operators in Europe and how each market is evolving.
The report explores the following
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Drivers and inhibitors of growth
- Detailed profiles, analyses, market positioning and comparisons of the major coffee chains across each country
- Consumer coffee shop trends for each market
- Comparison of coffee beverage prices across Europe
- Key success factors for coffee operators
- Forecast market developments and trends
Date of Publication
28 November 2013
Interviews with CEOs, managing directors, senior managers and store managers of major industry players, including:
- Leading European coffee and food-focused chains
- Major coffee roasters and key equipment suppliers
- Non-specialist players including department stores, supermarkets, bookstores
- Leading property companies, letting agents and landlords
Please contact us by clicking here.