The next European Coffee Symposium will take place in Warsaw, Poland from 21 - 23 November 2017.
2016 Speakers Included:
- Jeffrey Young: CEO & Founder - Allegra Group
- Jason Cotta: Managing Director EMEA - Costa Coffee
- Adam Malaruk: Brand President - Starbucks
- Paul Ettinger: Development Director - Caffe Nero
- Marco Zacharia: Head of Food - Caffe Nero
- Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood: Partner - Colonna & Small's
- Hans Tietema: Founder - Kaldi Koffie & Thee
The European Coffee Symposium is the leading event for senior executives from across the vibrant European coffee shop and food-to-go sector.
This year’s European Coffee Symposium will take place in Poland, welcoming more than 400 of Europe's largest branded coffee chains and food service operators to Warsaw from 21 - 23 November 2016.
The European Coffee Symposium provides the ultimate platform to develop knowledge, build relationships and drive business performance, combining a personalised Supply & Innovation Day with the prestigious European Coffee Awards and the insightful Symposium itself.
View 2016 gallery
To find out more about this year's event please visit www.europeancoffeesymposium.com